Caring For Children Christmas Gift Program
Every December, the Woman’s Club of Greene partners with Greene County Social Services and other established organizations to identify children in need during the holidays. We provide wrapped gifts and books to over 400 children in Greene County. This project is funded by generous donations from individuals, businesses, and organizations in our community combined with proceeds from our annual Spring Yard Sale and other fundraisers.
If you would like to apply to receive gifts for your children through this program, please review these requirements and instructions carefully BEFORE filling out an application.
- Applicant and ALL children listed on the application must be residents of Greene County. Proof of Greene County residency is required.
- Gifts are only provided to children aged infant to 14 years.
- Applicant must be the parent or legal guardian of all the children listed on the form.
- Application must be filled out completely with all requested information.
- Incomplete, illegible, duplicate, or falsified applications will not be considered.
- All application information is kept private and confidential.
The application process below is the only way to apply for gifts on your child’s behalf. We are not accepting applications via email, social media messages, or over the phone.
- All applications must be received by November 25, 2020.
- Applications must be completed in one of the following ways:
- Fill out and submit the form online.
- Download and print the application and drop it off in the Social Services drop box.
- Download and print the application and mail it to the Woman’s Club of Greene County (the address is on the form.)
- Pick up a copy of the form from either Greene County Social Services or the Feeding Greene Food Pantry. Fill it out and mail it to the Woman’s Club or drop it off in the the Social Services drop box.
- Once an application is processed and accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent to the Applicant’s mailing address. The letter will contain information about gift distribution including the date, time, and location.
- To pick up gifts, the applicant must bring the CONFIRMATION LETTER and PHOTO ID.
- Proof of Greene County residency is required.
Please keep in mind, the Woman’s Club of Greene County will do our best to provide gifts for as many children as possible. However, if we receive more applications than we have gifts available, we may need to close the application process earlier than the deadline. Please send in your completed application as soon as possible to hold your spot on the determination list.