2020 HELPING HANDS HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR
Benefiting the WCOG Scholarship Program
Saturday November 7, 2020
9 AM until 3 PM
Ruckersville Elementary School
Since 1975, WCOG has hosted and organized the Helping Hands Craft Bazaar on the first Saturday of November, showcasing area artisans and crafters. All registration fees benefit the Woman’s Club of Greene County Scholarship Program helping young women achieve their higher education goals.
- Indoor sales spaces
- Early bird set up the night before the event
- Easy access from US-33W
- Food and beverages available on site
- Free parking
INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
FEES: $40.00 for each 10’ x 10’ space. There is an additional $5.00 fee for corner spaces.
LOCATION: Ruckersville Elementary School, 105 Progress Place, Ruckersville, VA
- From Charlottesville – Take US-29 North to US-33. Turn left (heading West). In one mile, turn right for Ruckersville Elementary School. Make first left and continue to the parking lot.
- From Harrisonburg – Take US-33 East towards Ruckersville. Ruckersville Elementary School is approximately 1.4 miles from the traffic light at the Pic N Pac. Look for sign at Locust Ln (SR 1105) and make a U-turn. Turn right onto Progress Place. Make first left and continue to the parking lot.
- From Northern Virginia – Take US-29 South to US-33. Turn right (heading West). In one mile, turn right onto Progress Place for Ruckersville Elementary School. Make first left and continue to the parking lot.
TYPES OF VENDORS ACCEPTED: The Helping Hands Craft Bazaar has traditionally been open exclusively to crafters and artisans to display and sell handcrafted items. The sale of used or manufactured goods is not permitted.
SET UP & SALES SPACES:
- Set Up – Vendors will be given the opportunity to set up on Friday evening as well as Saturday morning prior to the bazaar. Vendors will be notified in writing in advance with set up times and special instructions. Vendors are expected to be set up and ready for business by 9 AM. Those not ready to open for business by the 9 AM start time will be considered “no shows” and forfeit their space and fees.
- Vendor sales spaces are 10’ x 10’ – Each will be marked and labeled. Outdoor canopy frames are permitted provided that poles have plastic caps on the bottom or that cardboard pieces are placed underneath to protect the floor.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables – Chairs are available on site.
- Electrical outlets are limited – Requests should be noted on Registration Forms and vendors should bring extension cords.
- Hours – Vendors are expected to keep their space up and open for the entire length of the bazaar – from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Lit candles and open flames are not permitted.
Please Note: The Woman’s Club of Greene is not responsible for any changes made to this information to adhere to Greene County Schools policy or due to extenuating circumstances.