2020 HELPING HANDS HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR
Benefiting the WCOG Scholarship Program
Saturday November 7, 2020
9 AM until 3 PM
Shepherd of the Hills Catholic Church, 6562 Amicus Rd. in Ruckersville, VA
Since 1975, WCOG has hosted and organized the Helping Hands Craft Bazaar on the first Saturday of November, showcasing area artisans and crafters. All registration fees benefit the Woman’s Club of Greene County Scholarship Program helping young women achieve their higher education goals.
Due to the challenges posed by the pandemic, the Woman’s Club of Greene will hold our annual craft bazaar at an outdoor venue where a limited number of vendors will be able to sell their handmade craft items in a safe, socially distant environment.
Please use the contact form below to request more information and a registration form.
INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
FEES: $35.00 for each 10’ x 10’ space.
LOCATION: Shepherd of the Hills Catholic Church, 6562 Amicus Rd., Ruckersville, VA
- From Charlottesville –Take US 29 north to US 33. Turn left (heading west). In 2.1 miles turn left at the light onto Amicus Rd. (St. Rte 633). The church will be on the left in .8 miles.
- From Harrisonburg – Take US 33 east towards Ruckersville. Turn right at the light for Amicus Rd. (St. Rte 633). The church will be on the left in .8 miles.
- From Northern Virginia – Take US 29 south to US 33. Turn right (heading west). In 2.1 miles turn left at the light onto Amicus Rd. (St. Rte 633). The church will be on the left in .8 miles.
TYPES OF VENDORS ACCEPTED: The Helping Hands Holiday Craft Bazaar is open exclusively to crafters and artisans to display and sell handcrafted items. The sale of used or manufactured goods is not permitted. Due to the need for safe distancing, the number of vendors will be limited.
SET UP & SALES SPACES:
- Set Up – Set up will be the morning of the event. Vendors will be notified in writing in advance with set-up times and special instructions. Vendors are expected to be set up and ready for business by 9:00 AM. Those not ready to open for business by the 9:00 start time will be considered “no shows” and forfeit their space
- Vendor sales spaces are 10’ x 10’ – Each will be marked and labeled for social distancing on level ground. Access to electricity will not be available for sales spaces.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own canopies, tables, and chairs and should have hand sanitizer available for shoppers where items can be touched.
- Hours – Vendors are expected to keep their space up and open for the entire length of the bazaar – from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Mask wearing is preferred when in close contact with others within 10 feet as prescribed by the Virginia Department of Health Guidelines.
Please Note: The Woman’s Club of Greene is not responsible for any changes made to this information to adhere to changes in public policy or due to extenuating circumstances.